Department of Labour (OSH) Course

1Forklift 006You need a DOL (OSH) Certificate to be able to operate a Forklift.

To sit your DOL (OSH) Certificate you do not need to have a full car licence. If however you will be driving the forklift where the public have access, you will need to sit your Forklift Endorsement (F Endorsement) as well.